• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed finalfourhome.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FalkinPro1

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
finalfourhome.com

I bought a few of these with march madness here this month, all of them I have up for sale here except for this one, not yet. This one is great due to the fact it could be used for any major tournament, though march is the major traffic spike.

126 million google returns
Google Trends Report

Opinions?
 
reg fee, A lot of us, including me search it on google , I dont think that helps us in appraising the domain name, however; if the overture is high especially w/ extension then its definately worth something!
 
Right now with march madness really kicking into gear, the domain itself would have to get some decent traffic.

I am considering just developing myself, could I perhaps get mid $xxx for it?
 
developed into a site that talks about the final four, in sports, reality tv shows, contests and stuff like that it could i think be worth in the XXX$, undeveloped , reg fee
 
Perhaps Ill just develop it with some basic info then and see what it can stir up traffic and ad rev wise :ok:
 
Well, One problem with this is that "final Four" is trade marked...

I would not spend a lot of time developing a possible TM issue.
 
ahh, just found that out as well. Alright, well ill use it as a landing page and just take the extra few bucks a month. If anyone wants to make an offer lemme know.
 
Yes, I looked at a lot of names surrounding the NCAA tournament over the past 8 years or so and decided to not reg any with possible tm issues..Ironically I have a name very similar to yours, but w/o tm issues...I'll pm it to you (as to not promote my name in your thread)...you will get a kick out of it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom