• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Finding all of someone's/company's domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

11jsd

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2006
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Hello again,

I am interested in two domains registered to the same company, they may have more I would like, is there any way of checking all the domains a company owns?

Thanks

James
 
Hello again,

I am interested in two domains registered to the same company, they may have more I would like, is there any way of checking all the domains a company owns?

Thanks

James

domaintools reverse check. You could see the domains that use the same nameservers.
 
I have a membership over at domaintools but can't find the reverse check. Can you point me in the right direction?
 
Reverse IP only gives you names hosted on the same IP. There use to be a site that archived that info but last I checked it wasn't accurate. Still showed names I sold years ago for me. I don't even have the link anymore on my new PC but if I find it I'll post.
 
Back in the old days of Netsol monopoly I think you could check the list of domains owned by a given NIC handle. I don't know if it still works.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom