Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

info Five Handpicked Domain Names and a Clear Purpose for Them!

An informative domain name related thread.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here are some good finds of auctions that I won't be interested in. In this list, I'll include a vision that is not out of scope for this domain. The purpose of this is so that you can either build it out or find the perfect person to sell the domain name to based on that information. It could work in your favor if you happen to build the site out over parking. This is because you could generate far more than what you would be getting in CPC while it sits and waits for a buyer. Having a greater passive income stream for you is good for two reasons: 1) it lets you be able to invest in more quality domain names and 2) it gives you leverage in a sale of the domain, with or without the site, if you choose to get rid of the money-maker.

FishingScout.com - Easily a product that you can scale and brand. Wildlife/nature is a huge niche and this would help just about anyone figure out where fish are to eventually know where they are on their own with intuition. There appear to be quite a lot of products that you could resell with "fish finder". The problem that I see with this is that you should be an outdoors type to begin this venture. You will need at least one product for testing it out yourself and eventually making great product placement photos. Some are quite cheap while others run up to $1000; but, which is good enough to put your name on?
At the time of posting: $99

CryptoStory.com - Did you make it in this space? People love hearing success stories. This could be a great blog for beginners to advance style training. That being said, there are plenty of platforms that you could immediately put to use in order to generate more income than you naturally would with Google Adsense CPC. After you build an audience, you can use it to your advantage by builing private and paid communities.
At the time of posting: $308

CollegePlanet.com - A general eCom store in the higher education niche. This will be a lot harder to find products for, but there is money to be made in those dorms around the world!
At the time of posting: $59

DrainWise.com - This could be the cheapest product that actually solves a problem. I hated it when food would get into my sink and eventually clog it. A solution that I used was a $5 or so drain protector like this, which actually sells for pennies!

PutItBack.com - A simple as that "savings" blog. People just don't know when to put it back and wait until they have the money to make the purchase. Emphasize the name with a savings plan and provide frequent updates. It would end up being in the financial niche, so plenty of ads with high CPC.

Would a larger list of expiring/dropping domains and a vision be helpful for you? Drop a like or a comment and I may continue this with a series. Have something else in mind for the names chosen? Follow up below and help other people with some advice to start their journey in domain name investing!

Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The only two from this with that have potential and are at the same price, but closing soon, are CollegePlanet and DrainWise!

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing David.

Can you do a Epik and available to reg list too? :)

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can you do a Epik and available to reg list too? :)
Sure.

This list was intended on being around 25 names from different marketplaces. However, I was rushed out the door as I needed to take my daughter to the birthing ward, where hours later she gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

I barely got this one out on time. ;)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators