• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FiveStar.us Really need your help!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Shaw

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2005
Messages
3,266
Reaction score
2
FiveStar.us

Its very hard for me to put a resellers value on this name. I currently have two high $xx offers on it, but I feel that its worth more.

let me know what you guys think.

Andrew Shaw
 
There is a lot that could be done with this name, but as im sure you know I dont have the time, or the knowledge to develope it.

I appreciate your help buddy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom