• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Flight22.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

garyted51

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2002
Messages
1,379
Reaction score
0
I just regged this....what do you think of it?
 
He seems to have faith in binladen.. or perhaps hes a fortuneteller? :)
 
I don't like Binladin. Far from it. I just like the name flight22.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom