• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FlowerGift.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

showcase

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Hi All,

Looking for your valued appraisal opinions for FlowerGift.com.

Thanks for your time.

Happy Easter,:)


Showcase
 
Low xxx to an end user - maybe mid xx for a reseller. I like the look of this domain, however it doesn't make too much sense to me really.
 
high xx quick sale .
 
Thanks for your opinions. I'm in no hurry to sell. I am happy with the PPC revenue I get from it monthly.

Thank you again,

Showcase
 
The plural would be better I think, but as long as you are earning from it, thats the main thing.


Alex
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom