• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Fm.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shambles

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2007
Messages
264
Reaction score
0
Pretty creme-de-la-cremeish methinks, but don;t know about a figure.
 
I don't think I can give an accurate value, but if this domain is yours, it's a gem!!!!

good luck

Nate
 
minimum 50K. strong 2 letter .net. Enduser could be exceptionally higher. Imagine, the entire FM network in one place...fm.net
 
According to WHOIS and Royal land registry records, you're living in a 270k quid flat - how can you not know about figures?
 
According to WHOIS and Royal land registry records, you're living in a 270k quid flat - how can you not know about figures?

lol. do you want to come round for tea too?

i know about 'figures'. I'm just not sure which figure applies for this particular domain.
 
I'm a little sceptical, see. To have no idea about its worth means that you didn't buy it. But that'd mean you're with QNetwork.com or 100TopRadioSites.com (data from Archive.org) and neither WHOIS match. But they share the same nameservers, xsexpress.com - which is masked by WHOIS protection - and only 1 year old. So tell me, would I really find you at one of the most prestigious flats at Kings Cross in downtown London?
 
price paid and value are correlated of course, but they certainly aren't one and the same thing.

£270k isn't a prestigious flat in London and King's Cross certainly isn't a prestigious area. Happily I live in Bloomsbury, close to King's Cross, but no prostitutes.
 
Nice domain from a fellow Londoner :) I'd say mid $xx,xxx... Personally I'd move it to one of the larger registrars and add a few years to the registration..
 
price paid and value are correlated of course, but they certainly aren't one and the same thing.

£270k isn't a prestigious flat in London and King's Cross certainly isn't a prestigious area. Happily I live in Bloomsbury, close to King's Cross, but no prostitutes.

You have something against prostitutes? Anyways back to business.... wonderful 2 letter .net

Reseller: $75,000 no less
End User: $180,000 is more then generous for this name
 
Far from cynical; but you can call me a doubting Thomas until you convince me that you own it.
 
I would put fm.net at $150-200K (if I had to sell it)...I would not sell to a reseller for less.
 
At least it's not Robyne Hude of Nottingham.

Finally got the joke after the third read... lol

Gentleman, when a name like this comes up from someone who is not a frequent member (past few weeks) it does warrent some suspect. Facts remains that fm.net is one of the best .net names I have seen in a while on this forum and others and if Acroplex deems it worthy to inquire of the owner's rights to the name then I see nothing wrong with that since it is beneficial to the whole board that identity/ownership be clear for such an exceptional name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom