• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed footballers.us

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no authority, but I would guess $300-500 undeveloped

End user could of course pay a lot more. I'm surprised that the .us hasn't done better in general. It's nice and short, country code for all those "God Save America" folk...;)...

If I was the NFL I would have snapped up that domain when .US was launched.

...Good luck and God Save The World :yes:




(btw I still have exfootballers.com - if anyone's interested :undecided: )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom