• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers for Sale : PZJ.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I offer $1,500 for 24 hours

I see it sold for $2,030 on Ebay yesterday. Why did the deal fall through?
 
EJS said:
I offer $1,500 for 24 hours

I see it sold for $2,030 on Ebay yesterday. Why did the deal fall through?

?
 
Seems fishy...just a gut feeling here...I may be wrong.

More info would be nice...
 
GT Web said:
Seems fishy...just a gut feeling here...I may be wrong.

More info would be nice...


Can you supply more info please?
 
Do you want more info from me or from the seller?

The fact the seller has not explained yesterday's Ebay auction is a first potential red flag. As I said, I have no specific proof - maybe I shouldn't have posted that, but I really don't want to see a buyer get burned.
 
GT Web said:
Do you want more info from me or from the seller?

The fact the seller has not explained yesterday's Ebay auction is a first potential red flag. As I said, I have no specific proof - maybe I shouldn't have posted that, but I really don't want to see a buyer get burned.


Hey GT -
More info from the seller - not from you! The second red flag is that the seller isn't addressing the questions.

Hopefully it is just an oversight.
 
GT you are correct, I sent the seller a PM but he did not respond as I wanted, so I had to reword the pm and re-send it.

I'm waiting for a response to sold on ebay, If he cannot the thread will be removed pending investigation.
 
I still have the domain name and didnt sell it. GT WEB, what exactly do you want me to prove ?? Im as worthy as you are to buy and sell though i dont have thousands of posts. and EJS, sorry but your offer is low ball. if someone wants to buy it , make me an offer and we will do a transfer in any legal manner, which includes meeting face to face and doing a transfer if need be - that will be in the US of A though.
 
just read your post and answer the questions that the buyers ask. It's not to hard.

When someone post in your thread that the domain had sold on ebay and your responce is "Keep the offers coming." If you don't see that it sounds fishey that you should not be selling.
 
DomainMillionaire said:
if someone wants to buy it , make me an offer and we will do a transfer in any legal manner, which includes meeting face to face and doing a transfer if need be - that will be in the US of A though.

Whois:

Domain Name: PZJ.COM

Registrant:
genki.co.ltd
daisuke konishi ( )
minoh6-5-73-102
minoh
osaka,5620001
JP
Tel. +001.81727238359


I still don't like the looks of it...can a Mod check his IP to see if it matches to Japan?
 
DomainMillionaire said:
I bought it from that guy. and now its * SOLD *

Except Whois hasn't updated in nearly a year...

I think I was right to be suspicious - can we have a Mod or Adam look into this?
 
He still hasn't explained what happened in the auction.

Whois hasn't updated in nearly a year, which doesn't make sense if he just bought it.

I have my doubts on this one...including he posted its now sold less than 3 hours after posting the name for sale.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom