- Joined
- Feb 2, 2006
- Messages
- 280
- Reaction score
- 0
looking for offers on PZJ.com * SOLD *
Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
EJS said:I offer $1,500 for 24 hours
I see it sold for $2,030 on Ebay yesterday. Why did the deal fall through?
GT Web said:Seems fishy...just a gut feeling here...I may be wrong.
More info would be nice...
GT Web said:Do you want more info from me or from the seller?
The fact the seller has not explained yesterday's Ebay auction is a first potential red flag. As I said, I have no specific proof - maybe I shouldn't have posted that, but I really don't want to see a buyer get burned.
DomainMillionaire said:if someone wants to buy it , make me an offer and we will do a transfer in any legal manner, which includes meeting face to face and doing a transfer if need be - that will be in the US of A though.
DomainMillionaire said:I bought it from that guy. and now its * SOLD *
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.