• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed foreignproperties.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spidergoat

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
foreignproperties.info

appraisals / comments?
 
The current Highest BID on: ForeignProperties.com is $950.00 so I would have to say high xx to low xxx
 
thanks, I see that ...

I will keep my eye out to see what foreignproperties.com goes for.
 
I think .,info =1-3% of .com..so closer to $10-30
 
I don't think it is that simple.

If .info really fits the keywords, which it does here, then the value goes up a lot.
 
well...for names that dont fit the extension its even lower..you have to consider that it is a long domain and got regged by you yesterday as a copycat after you saw the other domain, if there is really any interest in that name someone would have regged it before..other tlds are also still available..so I think its probably closer to regfee and the only buyer might be the guy that wins the .com auction at sedo...
 
I don't see how when it was reg'd is any factor in value. And just because a domain hasn't been reg'd yet, doesn't mean it inherently has no value.

foreign properties are a great, lucrative financial/real estate sector, and info-rmation on that sector is valuable. that is all that matters.
 
hey, I think its a good investment for 1.99, no doubt, cant really go wrong at that price, but I just cant see it selling this one for a whole lot, thats all..and..when it was regged is a factor because the .com thread here was already a couple of days old before you regged this one, and its all pros here..and if anyone else would have thought the .info would be worth regging someone would have.., also: the biggest mistake newbies make is make the assumption that because an industry is lucrative or big or hot some random name with a bad tld should sell for high $$$..not the case.. anway..I think its a good reg at 1.99 and try selling it to the guy that buys the .com
 
thanks, and I really do appreciate the feedback.

and it was my thinking exactly that it is a good risk free investment at the current reg. discounts available.

and I really do think that in a couple of years we will all be remembering all of the good .info's that were available (maybe sooner the way things are going).:)

thanks once again for your informative insights!

and I actually didn't realize there was a .com thread (just saw it on sedo auction list) - will have to look it up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom