• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Freaked.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazilian83

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am selling the domain Freaked.com (7 letters, easy to remember/spell, brandable)

It was created in 2002, and it receives around 50 monthly type-ins.

I will be selling it within 2 days (already got a couple of offers).

If you are interested, please post your offer and I will consider it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom