• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers Free webhosting site high traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure wont. I use to have a forum on one of my cheat sites that was getting around 30000 visitors a day, but no one posted in the forum! So I just dont have a forum anymore. Forums are not a reliable way of telling how popular a site is.
Quote:
Manu:
Reason for selling?
No time to maintain.
Quote:
Jeff:
What kind of maintence does it require?
Quote:
Manu:
zero maintenance

Isnt that a contradiction?

Now this is funny stuff, when something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
 
lol. I thought so too. He has no time to maintain a website that needs no maintainence. :)
 
well I'm glad everyone's going offtopic in my thread.

I'm looking to sell everyone of my sites I have literally no time to maintain nothing online even if it meant adding a traffic campaign to yepa.net which would take all of a few minutes.

Please if you have any comments or are unsure of something you can PM me and stop adding unwanted comments into a sales thread.
 
What other sites do you have for sale?

- Eric
Bored.com
 
well for some reason I'm not able to join and try the script out so it looks like the site is currently broken.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom