• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed FreeHosting.com....

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$xxxx with a decimal pt in the middle...
 
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry !
I know, I know, I know !
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry !

I'm gonna edit the title.



Heh, you can't I don't think :lol:

But for any other purpose other than parking it for any type of money...... its worth $0
 
Nice name, developed site will for sure sell better than just the domain. Not sure how commonly people in mexico type in english expressions with .com.mx extension.

Does it get any traffic?
 
.mx took away all the thrill!! from the name :)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
.mx took away all the thrill!! from the name :)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom