• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers FurnitureSet.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbd

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
146
Reaction score
1
FurnitureSet.net

Great generic domain name.

Please send any and all offers for consideration.
 
I received a $50 offer. Any others?
 
I have a $75 offer via a PM on another forum. Will sell it soon. Please make any final offers via PM or on here.

Great generic domain name.
 
I will sell FurnitureSet.net for $75 this afternoon unless I get any higher offers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom