• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed game.uk.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bensd

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2007
Messages
783
Reaction score
0
Currently parked with Sedo and getting 450+ unique visites per month

Any thoughts welcome
 
not sure of ext, but the term is good .. if it was GAMES instead of GAME i'd say easy med-high XX.XXX$ what ever ext is :)
 
actually I disagree. I have seem many good keywords in that extension sold in mid $xxx only. I have sold a few game(s).*.* in low $xxxx myself. It is impossible to get 5 figures, at least not now...

Max high $xxx - mid $xxxx.

Still... nice domain... want to buy MyGameScript to setup a site... Will give you discount!! :D
 
In fact,it is not a "real" domain,so at most $xxx if you're very very lucky~
 
low-mid $XXX(because of high renewal fee)
 
Appraisal: 10 years traffic income.
 
Appraising subdomains is bad for your health.
 
.uk.net? are there any confirmed reseller sales over $100??
 
7-10 years parking income,
depends on how quick of a sale you want.
 
It's not a subdomain .uk.net is an extension...

net.uk is an extension.

game.uk.net is a subdomain. Just as if I created game.acroplex.com
 
Acroplex, .uk.net is an extension! It is just not used much.

Other uk extensions are .uk.co, .uk.com, .gb.com, and .gb.net, org.uk, ltd.uk, plc.uk, me.uk and of course .co.uk.

This is a definitive answer concerning whether or not .uk.net is an extension or a subdomain!
 
Please don't help spread misinformation.

The TLD is .net

In your examples, the TLD's are .co, .com and .net respectively.

Some company bought the DOMAIN UK.net and started selling subdomains. It is not sanctioned by ICANN and you are bound to the rules of the company behind UK.net

Extensions for the UK country namespace include .co.uk (NOT uk.co), .net.uk and .org.uk

How much simpler should I point out a very basic thing?
 
Acroplex, I owe you an absolute and unreserved apology.

I misread the 'ext' (thank goodness I was not buying).

Acroplex is totally right and I am wrong on this matter.
 
Billbo, you don't owe me an apology man...it's just that sometimes things are so obvious that makes me wonder :D
 
Dyslexia - the dread of the domainer - the one time you really do not want it is when seeing a domain in an auction with only a few minutes to go! lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom