• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed GamersForum.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KING

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
1,980
Reaction score
21
I think it is a good buy, Angelplatform.

Of course, the real value in those domains will be if you develop them :)
 
Yeah I am going to develop that is why I got it.
:)
 
Thanks

I see no one is taking a stab at the value yet.

I had few on PM told me its about XX,xxx but I think its a little high
 
Thanks

I see no one is taking a stab at the value yet.

I had few on PM told me its about XX,xxx but I think its a little high
 
mid x,xxx

what is the traffic like?
 
Great name and you bought it at a reseller price.

This is one to develop or sell to an enduser for 10k
 
Nice catch AngelPlatform. Sounds to me like you got a really good deal.
 
Yes I am developing this 100% the traffic they told me it gets as parked was 5-6 uniques a day. So nothing to talk about but domain is solid so once developed it will advertise it self. I dunno if I will advertise at all or just let it grow on its own. I never ran a forum before so will see how it goes.

I hope it goes well and my money was spent well ..
 
Nice pickup. I thought about grabbing that one from BD on a couple occasions, but never pulled the trigger. Has plenty of potential :)
 
Yeah I don't know how long it was sitting there but I thought it was a good deal so I grabbed it.
 
Everyone ran out of gas or we got more out there?
 
If you are the end user and have got development plan, then YES, This pair are very good name for this purpose and the price is a steal. Your development will definitely benefits from these two name.

If you are looking for resell them, then at least you could easily get your investment back in the short future.

Congrats, and good luck on the development!
 
Mid $XXXX.

Good luck with the development!
 
rare find in the gamer forums indy..

would say mid to high $XXXX

I have a forum I need to develop myself somday lol ForumParty.com
 
Thanks all

More comments are welcome if anyone else feels like posting.

Thanks for the time you have spent to write here.

Cheers
 
Very good buy, I would say 5 to 8K undeveloped, but this domain is screaming for development - so probably worth much more later on :)

Good luck !
 
Thanks anyone else?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom