• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed GamersForum.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you actually got an amazing deal for these 2!
I would have valued them at twice of what you paid, and that is as a reseller or developer.
congrats!
 
When I read the title I was going to post $2000-$3500, so, you did okay.
 
Thanks guys see lot of difference of opinions here.

More posts are welcome.

I am developing this for sure just wondering what others think ....

Thanks again to everyone for posting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom