Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

developed Gangsters.cc - Online Game - 4469 members - 1000 to 1600 uniques per day

Status
Not open for further replies.

UDLTD

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
www.Gangsters.cc is an online multiplayer game which allows people to be a gangster. There is 4469 members inside 30 days since conception and it averages 1000 to 1600 uniques per day with 80,000 to 110,000 page views daily.. sometimes even more.

There are many unique features added into this site including widgets to promote thier gangsters.cc profile on myspace, bebo, blackplanet.com, websites and more.. an ajax IM system is working but not skinned yet as well. Also a friendgrabber invite system is also included which gives players 5 million game dollars for every invite they send to thier msn, yahoo, gmail, icq, etc contacts. The site is growing steadily and I'm in need of cash for some other projects ..

Adsense is out of the question. Google has banned the site from adsense and we've no idea (Could be how much it earned so fast or they might not have liked the theme)

This is perfect for someone who has a YPN account since I'm canadian and can't get one yet.

Google alone before the ban earned almost 800 usd inside of the first 3 weeks.

Exoclick currently on it earns near zilch but lots of clicks .. just really poor paying so ypn I would assume is the answer especially since the majority of traffic is US based.

All statistics are clear in the following location

http://www.Gangsters.cc/sale/

I would like a min offer of 2k and BIN of 8k
The site does require about 20 minutes upkeep daily but you'd probably do that anyhows since you'll be playing as well.

The licence is lifetime and if you provide the creator of the original script with an update of the additions which I've not done yet you can have full rights along with link removal options at no cost.

Think about it.. everyone wants to be a gangster.

The site basically earned me about 1k total between the paypal, cpa and google in the last 30 days so I hope all offers on this are realistic. It's not shrinking any.

There's also a mass email feature in the admin system and some support forums as well.

Thanks for looking

Google results for the following

gangsters.cc - Results 1 - 10 of about 950 for gangsters.cc. (0.19 seconds)
www.gangsters.cc - Results 1 - 10 of about 865 for www.gangsters.cc. (0.25 seconds)

Gangsters - Results 1 - 10 of about 5,990,000 for gangsters [definition]. (0.16 seconds)

Price Drop as of last night Min Offer 2k Buy It Now 8K

Domain Summit 2024

command

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nice site. Too bad I don't have the money atm

UDLTD

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm in need of a sale since I can't recall the last I made recently. I've worked hard on this site so I can't let it go free but min offer 2k BIN 5k I wouldn't even sell it if I could get a YPN account in Canada.

Stats today so far and it's only 2:47 pm

11 Aug 2007 uniques 1995 pages 28548 hits 64689 bandwidth 725.95 MB

Price Drop Min offer 1.5 k ... BIN now set at 4k

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom