• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed GanjaBlog.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking I might need to start smoking again so I can truely write and develop this site.
 
Thank you for your great input. You will never guess how much I paid for it. I am planning on setting up a blog tomorrow for it. Now to just start writing some articles. I guess that should wait until the morning. 4:00am is probably not the best time for me to write.

- Mike
 
P10n33R said:
I'm thinking I might need to start smoking again so I can truely write and develop this site.

And thats a problem cause? :greenlaugh:
 
Didn't say it would be a problem. I think this will be a fun site to develop. I can't wait.
 
i'd like to see this developed. IMO all websites come out better when your smoking
 
I wouldn't think there is a whole lot of value...there are about 100 different words for it, plus its a .net..I would think a fair price is in the mid $xx
 
Its a .net with literally 0 type ins, which defeats the purpose of adsense.

REGFEE!
 
It's also name of the historical city in Iran.
 
dwrunyon said:
What are you, high? :greenbiggrin:

Just a joke, couldnt pass up. Sure there are 100's of names for it but few have stood the test of time and acceptance like Ganja, which instantly conjurs images of reggae and good, stoned vibes. If he advertises this blog in a few targeted places he should EASILY defeat the .net issue. He could also build a social NETworking site for Ganja users and fans! The REAL key to it's potential success though is entertaining content and targeted monthly banner ads sold directly to pipe/hempclothing/head lifestyle products and the retailers thereof.

bong.gif
..if he advertises this blog...and if he develops it...thats money..that means the real value comes from developing the site and advertising it...the pure value of just this domain is $xx, but that doesnt mean it couldn't be developed into something big...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom