Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

broker GAPA.COM -- old domain, used to run biz. $5k

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuccessClick

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a domain I'm brokering, GAPA.COM. It's a nice acronym and it ran a business for many years. According to the seller, it's pulling about $100 monthly directed to auto parts pages on ebay.

FOr more info on this domain, give me a PM. It's got some good google, msn links.

cheers:cool:

Domain summit 2024

OSHQdotCOM

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

NameGuy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a domain I'm brokering, GAPA.COM. It's a nice acronym and it ran a business for many years. According to the seller, it's pulling about $100 monthly directed to auto parts pages on ebay.

FOr more info on this domain, give me a PM. It's got some good google, msn links.

cheers:cool:

Sold

OSHQdotCOM

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Boo

michaelg314

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
A steal. Great catch. It's worth more than 10K right now and only increasing.

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
5k? And its sold? :no:

Andrew Shaw

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also a typo of Napa autoparts.

Congrats on the sale.

SuccessClick

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
SOLD TO NAMEGUY.

Thanks gang, for the sentiments.

I'm doing some housecleaning of my domain portfolio to focus on my top niches (and capturing the market in at least two of them, thank you), so keep an eye out for my domains posted here -- I'll be letting them go for cheap. Most are generic descriptive domains. If you want to see my list, give me a holler.

peace:approve:

5k? And its sold? :no:

NameGuy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Many thanks to Stephen on an excellently handled brokered deal. He went beyond the call to handle a 'shaky' seller and provided excellent communication throughout the process. The stats proved to be actually better than what was advertised. Domain was received today and will soon be a developed site which I think will at least quadruple what the previous owner was making. Thanks, Stephen.

SuccessClick

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Many thanks to Stephen on an excellently handled brokered deal. He went beyond the call to handle a 'shaky' seller and provided excellent communication throughout the process. The stats proved to be actually better than what was advertised. Domain was received today and will soon be a developed site which I think will at least quadruple what the previous owner was making. Thanks, Stephen.

I aim to please, good buddy. Maybe a Christmas bonus from you this year?:lol:

I have a whole truckload of great domains for even less cost for those who are interested.

I appreciate Nameguy's nice comments here. He trusted me on the sale, and didn't freak when the seller, who was not a domainer, had "seller's remorse" at first, although the seller instructed me to sell at $5k. That's a heartstopper, to say the least. However, I informed the seller of the seriousness of reneging on a domain sale that was publicized (or otherwise), and he quickly came back on board.

I wish Nameguy a lot of success with the domain. Brokering a domain is not easy, but when it succeeds and everybody's happy, it's time for a drink and a good meal! (hmmm, i wonder if that's why I'm fat and always drunk?) j/k

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators