• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers GenerateIncome.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

deerfern

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
GenerateIncome.com

I would like to have this domain name appraised, and also if anyone is interested in purchasing it, it is for sale.


Assume no Traffic, Search Engine Listing or Revenue. It's been listed on Sedo.com.

I have a pending offer now from someone through Sedo, for $1,200.00. Do you think that's fair? Should I take it? I have it listed at $3,500.00.

Thanks for all your help.

ATTN: Moderators - Please move this to appropriate category if needed. Sorry if it's in the wrong one.

Carol
 
Sale/thread closed, no longer for sale.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom