• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed German .com: ExklusiverSchmuck.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wwwjuggler

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2004
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Appraise please, thanks, juggler
 
As odd as id sounds, Germans would prefer a hyphen inbetween the two words, and of course they would prefer the .de, there are still many German .coms available that are a lot better, this one is not a good term to begin and I think not worth the registration fee, I find good ones every day as I hope that .coms become more popular in Germany, and I think the trend is that way, I just regged the German term for investmentmanagement for example..there are still good ones out there..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom