• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Getting hooked on .be's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickyG

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2004
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
OK..OK, I just found out about the free .be! I sat here playing with that TLD and came up with the following:

grandmato.be
grandpato.be
newmomto.be
abrideto.be


A lot of the others are taken already. this TLD can be a fun one to play with.

Any thoughts on the ones I have Reg? Could be a blog or forum.....

RickyG
 
I like abrideto.be, but don't feel it's worth much. Would def. be one to develop a small site into.
 
Thanks!......It is like a puzzle trying to fit the TLD into a word......
 
I regged wifeto.be nad got no traffic, so I think your domain is as worthless as mine :(
 
So far, we've focussed on keyword .be domains and not plays on the "BE" ... :)

I like abrideto.be but do grab brideto.be as well if available. Even then would have to be branded and dev'd to work, I think. Very low $x-xx for domain only.
 
If you want to toss the wife to me... I'll take her :-D

The way I see it...FREE.... Park it or run a forum a few ads. If it makes enough to pay for itself, then I wil reg it again, if not...DIVORCE.......

RTM...correct! I started looking for keywords and they are al snagged, so I decided to have some fun.
Here are some I looked at but are gone:

spelling.be
LetIt.be
ado.be
queen.be

and the list goes on.....
 
Hi ricky,

I have grabbed a few .be domains myself. And the ones that are paying off are the typo domains of BIG .be websites. I just searched google for .be and found some top sites with hyphens so I grabbed the unhyphenated versions.

They have made a few cents... more cents then I would have had if I would have never attempted to get them.

Your domains are only valuable apon development.

Goodluck!
 
RickyG said:
If you want to toss the wife to me... I'll take her :-D

The way I see it...FREE.... Park it or run a forum a few ads. If it makes enough to pay for itself, then I wil reg it again, if not...DIVORCE.......

RTM...correct! I started looking for keywords and they are al snagged, so I decided to have some fun.
Here are some I looked at but are gone:

spelling.be
LetIt.be
ado.be
queen.be

and the list goes on.....

I think ado.be has quite a bit going for it! In fact, might even be valuable. It is interesting. It has TM implications which could just be dismissed as coincidence. Even if nobody gets the humour or the dictionary word, you can still fall back on good 3 letter acronym.

Don't think the others are really worth much!

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon
 
WesJR...NICE!!

Dave... I dont have (ado.be) that one, it is gone.

Come on folks, give it some thought...what can you do with a .be TLD?

RickyG
 
i picked up a few based on _____should.be

example... internetshould.be
ppcshould.be
broadbandshould.be

I agree the .be extension can be fun to play around with.
 
My best ones are
symbolen.be
speelhol.be
videopost.be
these are getting some traffic.

Another ones like localtime.be netsurfen.be beverages.be quicksearch.be haven't got any traffic yet.
I've registered some of the most frequently dutch words but no luck yet. :)
 
I think like the dot.TV...dot.BE will have its place on the net. Not so much as fo rthe country it represents but a play on the TLD..

ANYONE ELSE UP FOR THIS?
 
http://www.eurodns.com

Read the conditions... you need to be from US/CA/BE to do this. Also, you are allowed only 10 free due to squating.

RickyG
 
A lot of interesting commentary. I believe that just about ALL domains are worth developping (even as a minor 1-5 page parking site)... but especially true for lesser used TLDs such as .be.

The ones we have that we feel are interesting:

encan.be (auction in French)
encans.be (plural of above)
blogue.be (blog in French)
blogues.be (plural of above)
monblogue.be (myblog in French)
linkshare.be
commissionjunction.be
royalflush.be and royal-flush.be
mesothel.be
asbestoscancer.be
namepros.be

and so on.

We've already had offers (!) on a few of the above, but only $xxx. We don't expect decent offers this early, so they'll be dev'd and/or parked.

Rob
 
Hey Rob.....some nice ones there.
 
Thread moved to TLD discussion.
 
RickyG said:
http://www.eurodns.com

Read the conditions... you need to be from US/CA/BE to do this. Also, you are allowed only 10 free due to squating.

RickyG

Not 100% correct...you need to be from US / CA / or Europe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom