• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Gift Giving Service

  • Thread starter Thread starter CheetahDev
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... I like the name and can see this one being developed into a useful website. Put together a business plan and move forward with the idea. :)

For resale of the undeveloped domain alone, looking at the $25-75 range
 
I'm not sure what you mean by "gift giving service".....


what is a gift giving service.
 
I like and I do see potential $75

It could be developed into either GiftPicking for those who are too busy to get a gift for loved ones, or a collectioin of charitable org's aimed at those who want to give, add a cool charity to their site or just save on their taxes.
 
A gift giving service is used by companies or busy individuals to send gifts directly to other people.

Basically it's buying gifts online and having them sent directly to the recipient. Check out google search for "gift giving service" for some companies already doing this. It's big business. :)
 
Originally posted by -RJ-
A gift giving service is used by companies or busy individuals to send gifts directly to other people.

Basically it's buying gifts online and having them sent directly to the recipient. Check out google search for "gift giving service" for some companies already doing this. It's big business. :)

Oh i see... like companies that specialize in sending out ordered items, already gift wrapped and such....and cutting the gift giver out of the whole process...


thanks -rj-
 
Yes, it is an online service for ordering gifts and gift baskets and have your gift sent directly to some's doorstep in your name.

I posted this to get some feedback on the name. The web site belongs to my daughter e.g. http://giftgivingservice.com
 
I was aware of gift baskets etc.., i just never heard "gift giving service"....

good luck
 
Nice. I hadn't seen the developed site on the domain. I really think this domain works well for it. My earlier appraisal seems low. Double it. :)
 
Originally posted by doberry
I was aware of gift baskets etc.., i just never heard "gift giving service"....

good luck

same here, hense my valuation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom