Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed Gmailinvitation.com Now I'm ready!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry if it sounded threatening about the exploit. That wasn't the intention. I don't have the desire to hax his site..I don't do that kind of thing. If he bothered to ever answer a PM then maybe i would tell him about it. He can easily just upgrade to 1.3.1 Final which has the vulnerability fixed. Also I don't feel I need permission to use http on his site. I knew the exploit was there just by the simple fact of the 1.3 IPB in the footer. You only have to type a couple things into the URL bar to see if the exploit is possible. I didn't execute anything...just saw which file version was existing.

Wise

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
See here we go again I know this is off topic but I still want to say my piece again!!

I bid on another site just yesterday, asked a few questions and got hammered for asking perfectly reasonable questions, the buyer did not respond but other forums members came along to say, stop giving the seller a hard time! What the F!

I was willing to pay $2k for the site, so I am entitled to ask questions I see fit. The same applies here. I dont care what Google adsense say about their policy, are you telling me that every sale on this and other sites where claims of "making $10, $50 or $500" per month on adsense actually get sold for $$$$'s and the buyer never gets to look at proof of this and happily hands over $2k for a site based on info they cant verify.

In that case, HAPPY DAYS!!!! I can start selling sites with no google adsense revenue but claim it has $500 a month, cause you cant ask for proof and I will have your money before you find out.

I am sorry but this is getting out of hand, simple questions to which simple responses will satisfy, but other forum members have to come to the rescue of the buyer!!! This is just not right.

I got banned over at ************* for this same type of argument just because it did not suit them for me to ask so many questions, and the fact I told them dnforum was better probably did not help :)

This all really sucks!

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
What makes more sense? Banning the sellers who can't back up their claims or banning the members that actually spend thousands of dollars to buy sites? Seems obvious to me.

Gmail has yet to respond to ANY of my inquiries of proof of his claims.

Still waiting for those screenshots.

adill420

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, the fact that one is selling their website as claiming it for income purposes, then the seller is obligated to share all the information. Although, publicly stating the revenue for adsense is against the TOS, however, if you wish not to share the adsense revenue then why even claim it?

If I am selling an xyz site and claim it makes $100/month then it is obligated for me to show proof of that claim to any one intrested. If I simply state that its making $100/month and then I wish not to share the proof then why even claim it?

Its no doubt that there are many buyers on this forum and if one is selling then simply sharing the revenue is not a biggie..

that is all

EM @MAJ.com

Visit MAJ.com for domain forsale.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As a potential buyer, I also want to see supporting documents before closing sales. That's part of business discussion.

Just like buying a house, the bank want to see the appraisal report before closing the deal.

Hope this help. If not, just ignore it.

Cheers,
Em

gmail

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have visited several forum and many members tell me it is against googles TOS agreement to share revenue report. I will contact google before uploading it if they say yes then I will upload it publically for all to see. This is why I mentioned a security risk, if someone knows I'm not allowed to do this and knows my google accont loking email address, etc they could contact google and have my account suspended indefinatly!!!!!! And I'm not about to risk that.

SO MEMBERS YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT A FEW DAYS FOR GOOGLE TO RESPOND TO ME.

Also email google yourself! And see what they tell you :)

Thanks!!!!

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Forget your google. What about your stats for traffic? If you have traffic that's legit then it is not all that important to get your google stats.

I would like to see full referral stats.

Also could you answer my question about your post count and why it doesn't seem to match?

BTW-you have already broken your TOS with google by saying how much you make at google in 2 posts in this thread. It's not just screenshots which break the TOS. For a person who has posted this site 4 times and has had the same questions posted to you...you sure do act like you don't know what's going on. I think it is an act and you are just deceptive about the site.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am checking the site, and I see 2 adsense ads... one is for "Indian wedding invitation", the other one says "Wedding supplies & favors"

I find hard to believe that with that kind of ads you are getting the income you claim.

Wise

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am sure I will get told to butt out as well but I checked Labrocca's numbers and he is right on the forum numbers, obviously the post count has since increased, but the stats on the front page state:

Total posts = 4215

But if you add up the number of posts it is:

Thats a difference of 1395 posts.

So why the difference?

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Let it go ... The only thing being done here is maximizing the exposure of his website and sales thread. You may have been a potential buyer at first, but you know as well as I, that there is no way you would purchase this website now after all this. Am i correct? So in my opinion, just let it go. He is entitled to make a sales thread, if he doesnt want to answer the questions, then he's not going to make the sale.

Thanks

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't feel he is entitled to make a sales thread 4 times with the same deceptive tactics. I consider that SPAM and not a serious seller.

There has been serious questions presented to him in the past regarding the truths of his claims and he never has satisfied them. Again he makes a sales thread and begins quickly with lies and deceit. I am 100% positive at this point that in a month he will do this again. Is this site a SPAM site? If so I will begin making immensely false claims and posting all my sites for sale as well.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
[mod]

Please take note:
I remind you of the sticky rule for the Developed Websites Forum :-
A reminder of the rule for this forum:-

"This forum is for the sale of developed websites, which must be live, and hosted at a domain name - not templates alone. One thread per 24 hours is permitted."

Sellers MUST declare in the post whether the website offered for sale is an original or a template or re-sold site (such as Dotcom Builder).

Templates, or websites that are not hosted or do not have a domain name must be placed in the Advertising and Related Offers Forum.

It is not a condition of posting to state traffic or earnings, however not doing so will obviously affect interest in the sale.

What is against the rules and could lead to a ban is stated here and you might want to take note:-
3. Personal attacks on others will not be tolerated. We take politeness very seriously. You are welcome to challenge others points of view and opinions, but do so respectively and thoughtfully. Users caught flaming other users will have their accounts locked on sight, possibly with a temporary ban.
10. Be polite! We do not tolerate ANY rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive will receive one warning (at our discretion), and if the member offends again the member will be banned without warning and without reimbursement.
[/mod]

gmail

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you Mr. Webname for posting that info and I have said that I will not post an STAT via google adsense until I recieve google's permission to do so.

labrocca that is a sad unhumane look on life in general. By allowing anothers circumstance, habit to influience you is by very disturbing. Furthermore, risking your account on this awesome domain forum is even more unrealistic.

However I must view the situation in your eyes;percieving that you are not as effective as you would like to be you see my way of selling a site less attractive as if you were to sell it? Remembr Bad Habits, have influiencing effect. But good ones have a life changing influience!

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
gmail, the simple fact you will not show any stats...not revenue stats or even simple traffic stats prooves you are either an unintelligent seller or a fraud

All we are asking for is simple stats - if you think Google will ban you for giving out Adsense stats, then just post traffic and referrer stats for the time being

gmail

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I DID POST TRAFFIC STAT! SO BY YOU SAYING I SHOULD POST TRAFFIC & REFERRALS MEANS THAT IT'S TWO DIFFRENT STAT. AND THEREFORE YOU DID NOT READ MY FIRST POST!!!! :/ VERY UPSET. fURTHERMORE, I will not be posting referral stat and willwait for google to reply me bfore I post adsense revenue.

So stopasking the same question over again as I have posted traffic stat.

Sjelefall

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
gmail said:
I DID POST TRAFFIC STAT! SO BY YOU SAYING I SHOULD POST TRAFFIC & REFERRALS MEANS THAT IT'S TWO DIFFRENT STAT. AND THEREFORE YOU DID NOT READ MY FIRST POST!!!! :/ VERY UPSET. fURTHERMORE, I will not be posting referral stat and willwait for google to reply me bfore I post adsense revenue.

So stopasking the same question over again as I have posted traffic stat.

Just curious - why can't you post referral stats?

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
because then we will all find out the traffic is fake

gmail

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't need to!

Also you can google my site if your so curious. AS I STATED IN MY PREVIOS POSTS I WILL ONLY ACCEPT OFFERS FOR THIS SITE FOR ANOTHER 48 HOURS (TWO DAYS)!

wE ARE GROWING!!!! :) ALREADY AT 1,040 MEMBERS
so I want to keep it if I don't recieve a reasonable offer by monday.

Thanks

:)

TRAFFIC FAKE!!!!
I posted this site for sale on 11-08-2004,
And said we had 300 members and today is the 11-13-2004 and we already have over 1,040 members! How do you explain that!!! :p
So fake or not it's sure is targeted trafic because people are signing up!

NOTE: Most of our traffic is comming from referrals (people) as well as Gmailswap.com
We have a link there.

This is my thread and my sale! So I can post my desired stat to complete the sale I was really loking for offers!
I'm honestly not liking this forum anymore. :(
[mod]

We do not wish to know how you run your site - just get on with your sale and if you can't provide further information requested just keep quiet and either sell it to the highest offer, if you have one, or withdraw it pemanently.

[/mod]

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Since you made the suggestion to GOOGLE your site...I did.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=link:www.gmailinvitation.com&btnG=Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=site:www.gmailinvitation.com&btnG=Search

I see 1 inbound link and you only have 1 page indexed. Also I can't find any link to gmailinvitation.com to gmailswap.com. Could you please let us know which page that is on? That would be helpful.

Also have you gotten any offers? What's high bid? I would like to make an offer to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators