Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed Gmailinvitation.com over 2700 members and growing FAST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also I wonder if people are signing up with some hope of getting a free invite and then realizing it's not gonna happen and just leave. What kind of value do those members have? Anyone can add bots to create posts as well. There is a whole setup for phpbb to do that.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here receive any kind of income proof?
This seems like a real scam...

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but this just reeks of bullsh*t

And My GPA (currently at 3.8) is worth more to me than $1,000,000!
I am deeply in love with the site We are currently working with over 6,000 iraq troops and have been publicized on the radio, countless e-newspapers and websites!!!! I was devoted to the site because I started it on my summer break and now that I'm in college I can't manage it as well as school and keep my GPA at 3.8 and better!

Seriously, Iraqi Troops worrying about Gmail Invites...c'mon man, do you expect us to believe any of this?

You havent posted any real stats or income or anything...you have posted this site many times on many forums and always seem to state "pending sale" but then it comes back a week later.

I am sorry but until I see some concrete stats I am positive this is a scam

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the mods are watching this. We really don't need this type of seller here.

Sub

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He's trying to sell this [EDITED].

Sorry, I don't think DNF allows links to competitors. But anyway, what I meant to say was he is trying to sell this at other similar forums too.

dataware

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
GoGO labrocca
I agree that this is a sales forum but we all need to look out for each other.
I was scammed on ebay with gmail invites and the guy is now gone.

So although I have respect for you "Jonathan"

This point goes to labrocca....

I agree 100.00 daily and 1200.00 makes no "dollars" and strange cents.

We need to hear stories of our members who are at times not treated well.

Thanks for reading....

Lorenzo

gmail

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
There is a PENDING SALE!!!!!

So noone else will recieve any screenshots until the sale falls through!
Also ebay is not reliable to sell anything the buyers figure they don't want to pay as I stated earlier!
And thanks for the comments Jonathan you are both right, but as I stated earlier:
I'm a freshmen in College!
And My GPA (currently at 3.8) is worth more to me than $1,000,000!
I am deeply in love with the site We are currently working with over 6,000 iraq troops and have been publicized on the radio, countless e-newspapers and websites!!!! I was devoted to the site because I started it on my summer break and now that I'm in college I can't manage it as well as school and keep my GPA at 3.8 and better!
I offered it for $400 because I was offered a partnership/ site that used a PHP script I designed and to get things started I needed $300 plus $100 for ads! I didn't go through with it!!! This site is worth $xx,xxxx, why because I haven't personally advertised it via ad banners it's all word of mouth! :)

NOTE: Screenshots will be available to prospective buyers!!!
Over 100 gmail invitations are included with the site.
Aswell as our accounts which produce over 35-50 gmail invitations in all daily!!!

ALSO I do business differently then you guys! I havce sebt the revenue screenshots to the Prospective buyer, So my rule is if the sale does not go through I will then post screenshots!!!!
PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THREAD!!!

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hehe, you said you had a pending sale a week ago...

in another 2 weeks you will make a new sales topic stating your other pending sale fell through

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CLARIFICATION:

This is the Developed Website Forum - stats are not a requirement for posting here - that is the Traffic Forum requirement. If you have genuine questions about a sale here then ask them, politely, in the thread or by PM.

The Mods are not here to hold your hand through every sale - you should do your own research and make up your own mind about any purchase you plan to make. Sellers should provide evidence to prove any statements they make if they wish buyers to take them seriously. If you are unsure about a sale then don't buy it's that simple. "Let the buyer beware" is a well known term indicating the importance of satisfying yourself of the value of a purchase before you buy. Whether or not this sale (as with ALL others) is a value sale or otherwise is a decision each potential buyer must make based on the research they have carried out.

gmail

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thank you "Mr Webname" for the clarification/post!

Also my terms are stated above!
And I'm still negotiating with the buyer

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what?

when does pending sale mean still negotiating??

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have yet to recieve any proof of income even though I have asked repeatedly. I have yet to see even one person admit to getting any proof as well. If ANYONE who reads this has gotten proof of income and can verify this please LMK as I would be very interested in the site if what Gmail says is true.

Also since when is it reasonable to be negotiating and NOT offer anyone else proof of income or stats? What if I want to bid higher that whoever you are negotiating with?
There is a PENDING SALE!!!!!

So noone else will recieve any screenshots until the sale falls through!

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why do you even bother with this guy? This is just some kid playing around. Don't waste your time, let him continue helping the troops in Iraq and winning the nobel prize for his incredible grades...

gmail

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
That is very offensive! Mr. fryman04

I have started countless online ventures
Including a search engine, auction site, gaming site and more but it was only to make money!!!!
Then I heard about gmail on april from a friend and I was invited late May. I then started going with the croud by selling my gmail invitations for over $100 on ebay each!!! And even though I was very excited about how much I was making I wanted everyone to have a gmail acount. And so I went to gmail swap and begged for invitations via trading Custom made greeting cards, longest email and even webhosting And when I had 200 invitations and $11.00 I started Gmailinvitation.com and never looked backed!
We have even been mentioned on the RADIO :) and several newspapers.
And as our fame grew because unlike gmailswap; which allows members to give out invitations and not staff (P2P inviorment!) We allow both we give out over 150 gmail invitations a day on our forum that does not include our members donations/ posts to give out their invitations! I have spent a considerable amount of time into this venture, so by someone just posting someting like that and not thinking first makes me very sad for that persons financial status, or where they will be in 5 years :( I already have secured a job with Google!

Also if you didn't know when you sell a domain for an price the new owner reserves the right for you not to publicize the price or his/her name!

And the pending buyer of gmailinvitation.com has told me to please not accept any offers nor even reply to post in this thread until the sale is completed!

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
gmail said:
Also if you didn't know when you sell a domain for an price the new owner reserves the right for you not to publicize the price or his/her name!

And the pending buyer of gmailinvitation.com has told me to please not accept any offers nor even reply to post in this thread until the sale is completed!

I am sorry if this is disrespectful to the mods here but please. This is getting rather insulting that this person is even allowed to be here. How obvious can his bullcrap be? Either he is a complete fraud, an insane person, or some 12 year old kid. Please mods...please read this entire thread and think about what this guy is doing here. Please notice his past threads as well concerning this domain. I wonder if he just getting links and clicks to his site by repeatedly posting it for sale. It would seem obvious he is truely not interested in selling or offering proof of his claims since I have repeatedly asked him for it and yet he hasn't even responded. This is COMPLETE insanity.

He hasn't even bothered to ask me a single thing about what I would be willing to offer. He is NOT selling this site to anyone who asks for any proof of his claims.

Frustrating is all I have left to say.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is getting funny, really funny, like laugh out loud funny...here are my favorite lines:

And even though I was very excited about how much I was making I wanted everyone to have a gmail acount.

What a nice gesture, not only is he smart and loving, but generous as well....

I dont know any buyers like that....

I already have secured a job with Google!

I really hope you weren't serious with this post, obviously you scammed someone to get that many GMail accounts right from the start...

man, this just made my day!

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anyone reading this thread already probably has sufficient information to make a decision whether or not to buy this name, however if it is already "Pending Sale" then that's probably it and no reason to keep asking for more information - you obviously don't want to buy it!
However guys, just remember this sales thread the next time you PM a Mod complaining that someone is spoiling your thread.
This is a sales thread - you've repeatedly made your points, now butt out!

gmail

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Rightly Said: Mr Webname

Also GT Web
No a google employee is a member of the site, and she arranged for me to recieve over 100 gmail invitations and when the site recieved overwhelming recognition and I submitted my resume and she referred me and now I will have a job after graduation! :)

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dude, that's awesome news about the job. I think the coolest thing about working at Google would be the @google.com addy, if they give them to employees. :)

gmail

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
And "labrocca" I have over 3100 members on the site and over 100 uniques a day I can assure you it's not from dnforum.com :).
I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I'M NOT NEGOTIATING WITH ANYONE ONLY IF THE OFFER FALLS THROUGH!!!

Jonathan,
They do give the @google.com to employees!!!

It's going to be awesome there I just know it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators