Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Godaddy closes account for complaining their customer services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorin

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I never thought this would happen. As a minisite service runner, I am setting up minisites like noomle, whypark. I registered about 15000 domains at godaddy. Before the registration, I asked my account executive Russ about how to avoid TM domains. After registration, I checked myself and deleted as many TM domains as I could find. One day, I foud my account order history contains 12 times unauthorized charges of $20. I never got pre or post notification about these charges. I asked what was the charges and the possibility to refund. They refused the refund. I felt angry with their stealthy charges and said 'fxxk' to their privacy department for their stealthy charges.

Then I received email from president office saying my account would be closed and all my domains must be transfered out of godaddy.

That needs at least $100K to transfer all domains out! And I have many other subscribed services at godaddy!

Godaddy said they received excessive TM complaints. But why? I deleted the TM domains from my account immediately and they are still live under godaddy's control. Godaddy is parking the TM domains. If I delete the domains and godaddy also delete the domains or not park the TM domains, TM owners will not feel so angry.

I already apologized many times to them, but they still insist to close my account. is godaddy doing business like revenge? They are very rude to my phone calls.

I have developed all my domains to minisites. Now I do not have the budgets to transfer all 15000 domains out. So godaddy lock my account to rob my domains?

What's the logic of driving a 5 years customer without any violations away just for quarrel with their customer support for the stealthy charging behaviors!

when I delete the domains, who is parking the domains and pocketing the revenue?

when I have no funds to transfer my domains out, who will pocket my domains and rob my domains' traffic built up with the minisites?

Is this fair enough?

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom