Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

godaddy GoDaddy discount codes

This is a discussion about the domain name register/company GoDaddy.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, PHD3 is the best renewal code for .coms right now, for transfers I go through the different forums to find the (WORD)195 or (WORD)295 codes, I can get my transfers for $2-$3 this way, its especially useful when consolidating all of your domains to Godaddy, simply wait for them to come up for renewal at the other registrar and then transfer out to Godaddy using above mentioned codes.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yep, just renewed 18 domains using code - PHD3 - $8.67
i think $8.49 + $0.18 iSCAM, I mean ICANN fee.

ccm

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

visit

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
gdbbx1705 works
PHD3 dosn't work on renewal for me

visit

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
still working with WOWLEAD for renewals after auction

J

JudgeMind

A sneak peek from the large list of codes found on webmaster promotions website:

• New .com domain name registration for $0.99 – DB99CENTS
  • New .com domain name registration for $2.95 – GAME295

Check out the site for more....

untitled

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Working discounts, tested (US) within last 2 weeks:

$2.95 Coupons:

Zine295
295Nuts
BITE295
News295
MOXIE295
Scam295
BITE295
beat295

$1.99 Coupons:

comics
STATE
Scam
QUEENS199
BEST
GAMES
199octfbb
ANIMAL199

$4 + free privacy
FREE1 - FREE9

AVC

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think my account has been flagged or something because I can find ZERO codes that work for renewing a domain at GD and this has been going on for some time. I remember once chiding a GD rep for trying to get me to sign up for the domain discount club, I said why should I when I can get the same or even cheaper pricing with a discount code. Now, I'm thinking the guy must have copied that into my customer record and now it seems that must have some means of flagging my account and not allowing any code to work at all.

Or, not.... I can seem to resist the conspiracy theory.....

Dang it, the domain discount club is looking more worth it now as I can't even get close to the pricing offered there now as no code work for me at all and I spent the last 1.5 hours scouring the net including here for any code that would work for any domain, .net, .com .org etc. Moved all my .us names out to namecheap a while ago when GD decided to really start screwing people on .us renew cost.

So, just found this code for the domain discount club and it works: cjc35newc – $58.49

Looks like I'll finally take the plunge as this will now actually save me a good bit of coin and time/trouble looking for non existent renew codes.

Darn..... I bet their next move will be to raise all the domain discount club prices 2 or 3 bucks since I'm finally going to sign up.

Trying to renew a .com and my price = $12.24 plus ican and taxes.

According to their price sheet the discount club renew cost = $8.29 - that is a 3.95 savings and it is similar for the .org and .net. 3.95 x hundreds of domains = yes, time to finally join the club, at least for me.

Just called GD to confirm all this, I asked the rep if there were any discount club codes and he said no. I then told him about the discount code I found and he asked for it, then confirmed it, then asked me to process the club membership with him on the phone, I asked him if he was on commission and he said no. There was no reason not to do it at that point so I went ahead with it.

Just processed my first domain renewal, a .net. Best price I could get before was $16.99. tried many renew codes and nothing. Now, $7.99 + fees etc. Just saved $9.00. That was a hosting customer domain so he will pay me $15.00 for renewing that one. Now, on to some of my own domains that are expiring.

I'm happy for you guys who seem to be able to still get discount codes to work, but this is what I had to do...

Last edited:

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, right now, sadly, the discount club seems like the best bet for saving $$$ with renewals, and the that code DOES work with multiple year subscriptions - I did two years for $110. My first set of renewals it already saved me at least $40 (more actually) so it will be worth it.

Mazkel

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any .co renewal codes for godaddy?

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess I may have to join their domain discount club. They emailed me a renewal coupon code a few weeks ago but it has since expired. They are not putting out enough renewal codes lately. Godaddy is a lot more interested in giving discounts for new orders only, but they are losing customers out the back door with high renewal prices IMO.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators