Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed Golf.pk

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone want to add anything in this rockist start of 2007 ?

mudi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can see you were offered $1,000 for it a year ago, not a bad price at all, the only problem I see is the usage of internet id does seem to be growing but not at a fast rate. However it is good to see the news , I would just say wait couple of more years, Golf isnt going anywhere. I am from pakistan yes golf was never the big thing, however it has always been a rich mans sport... therefore you should look into contacting some of the rich individuals as end users.

Good Luck! Do list here if you ever decide to sell it!

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can see you were offered $1,000 for it a year ago, not a bad price at all, the only problem I see is the usage of internet id does seem to be growing but not at a fast rate. However it is good to see the news , I would just say wait couple of more years, Golf isnt going anywhere. I am from pakistan yes golf was never the big thing, however it has always been a rich mans sport... therefore you should look into contacting some of the rich individuals as end users.

Good Luck! Do list here if you ever decide to sell it!

Thank you mudi so much for your opinion, as you b eing from Pakistan, it`s really appreciated.
Sure, if I decide to sell it, maybe later this year I`ll post the name here and will send you a note.

Thank you

Best regards

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Time to update the thread.

I`m back to see if the general consensus towards this emerging ccTLD has improved.

Let`s note that 2 months ago at SEDO Hotel.pk was sold for $35,644

Thanks

SpartaN

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
imo .pk domains will be big. I am pretty sure Pakistan recently introduced a countrywide Wimax broadband system. They already have a decent internet population so give it a year or two and you will get impressive results.

Golf is a known sport in Pakistan, but they are much more interested in Cricket, Hockey, Polo and Football. I am sure Golf will eventually pick up though.
And generally speaking majority of Pakistanis speak Urdu as a national language, but they also have regional languages like Punjabi, Pashto, Baluchi, Kashmiri and Sindhi. Among internet users, English is popular and Urdu written using the Roman alphabet is also common.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
imo .pk domains will be big. I am pretty sure Pakistan recently introduced a countrywide Wimax broadband system. They already have a decent internet population so give it a year or two and you will get impressive results.

Golf is a known sport in Pakistan, but they are much more interested in Cricket, Hockey, Polo and Football. I am sure Golf will eventually pick up though.
And generally speaking majority of Pakistanis speak Urdu as a national language, but they also have regional languages like Punjabi, Pashto, Baluchi, Kashmiri and Sindhi. Among internet users, English is popular and Urdu written using the Roman alphabet is also common.

Thanks Dan :)

sashas

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
dude, Pakistan is going down the drain currently...they can't even take care of their political mess, let alone buy domains

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You should of taken the $800 Lorenzo :)

It was $1,000 the highest offer here, but no sorry I disagree.

And forgive me but since between India and Pakistan there has always been problems, I have to hear more opinions.

krossat

Rohan
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The problems has nothing to do with the appraisal Lorenzo. It is the speculation whether .pk extension is big enough to give u a return more than 1k.

Personally i dont think so, as even .in is slowly gearing up for the future, with billions of residents; its more of a possibilty of the extension getting bigger and better.

.pk doesent have a lot of prospective audience as of now. I undestand its a good keyword, but try putting it up for sale and you will know whats the demand of a .pk extension in the market. Its been more than an Year and a half since you first started this discussion, and i dont think much has changed with the extension since then.

Just my opinion though, i can be wrong.

It was $1,000 the highest offer here, but no sorry I disagree.

And forgive me but since between India and Pakistan there has always been problems, I have to hear more opinions.

italiandragon

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The problems has nothing to do with the appraisal Lorenzo. It is the speculation whether .pk extension is big enough to give u a return more than 1k.

Personally i dont think so, as even .in is slowly gearing up for the future, with billions of residents; its more of a possibilty of the extension getting bigger and better.

.pk doesent have a lot of prospective audience as of now. I undestand its a good keyword, but try putting it up for sale and you will know whats the demand of a .pk extension in the market. Its been more than an Year and a half since you first started this discussion, and i dont think much has changed with the extension since then.

Just my opinion though, i can be wrong.

October 2007: Let`s note that at SEDO Hotel.pk was sold for $35,644

.pk may be slower but it`s still their ccTld, English speaking Country next to India.....soon or later will improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators