Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Good income from internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy21

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Care to share your ideas and thoughts on how the situation is like in Singapore ?
oneguy, i guess it is still possible to make money off internet, it is just a bit harder. I normally don't build sites that cater to singaporean at all. I feel that very few of them will be willing to buy online. Considering the population in singapore is very small too. All of my sites are cater to the US visitors. I miss the good old days a few year back where you could easily make a few K a mth just by putting a banner. Anyway I don't really intend to make much money off the internet , I am just earning some pocket money since I am still in school. Compare to the few thousands a few years back, now I only get a few hundreds.

Domain Summit 2024

HelloThere

Videographer/Video Editor
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by oneguy
Well, I doubt it ... considering that each average Singaporean household owns at least 2 to 3 umbrellas !

Well, how about fashionable rain gear -- designer rain coats, boots, hats, etc. You probably could make yourself an interesting niche with that. I'll bet you can find designers from around the world who offer some nice stuff. Why be ordinary?

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just when you thought this thread would be spam free. Your credibility rating just dropped 100 points DCC...

izopod

Originally posted by DotComCowboy
If anyone knows alot of webmasters..

We have a lucrative ad sales position available.

We're looking for someone with sales experience and who is knowledgeable about the web. It helps tremendously if you know alot of webmasters..

The job is selling advertising (paid listings) on our website AffiliateProgram.com, which is an index of internet affiliate programs.

It is an independent contractor position. It is commission based.

The commission is $100 per sale, which is pretty attractive. It sure beats many other puny sales commissions.

Email: jobs ==AT== affiliateprogram dot com
Resume fax: 401-792-0927

Manic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all those who've responded to this thread! I'll be sending out some DNF$ shortly... :)

More posts are very welcome!

Please tell us about your experiences with e-business. The highs and the lows! :)

spudleyk

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi.

Although still a newbie, so far my best success is from getting okay domains and building little turnkey businesses and selling them on eBay.

Not getting rich doing it but it does bring in some money :)

turner67

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My lows was around the end of 2000, said to self let's start an online retail business,went to Bigstep set up site,had domain(still have it),had wholesalers,banner exchange to get visitors,merchant account set-up, i was ready,:cool: ,this was too easy.......................I had about 4 unique visits a day..........sold my surplus at tag sales, the price i paid was worth I learned alot........I fail, but didn't stop.refocused my business,(learned)learning web design, found a market to sell to and should be up and running by the middle of March...also this time i have a business plan.:D, have sold on Ebay and Half.com,but I would prefer to have my own site.

Manic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DNF$ sent back to the people! :)

Spend it wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom