Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

good offer for domain but should we accept?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

miller6055

Negotiation is about power. Your information about this woman's finances is a piece of knowledge that gives your some advantage.

Now you have to weigh her interest in the domain with your confidence that you can sell it at a higher price if she balks at a counter offer.

Also, I am assuming that you are comfortable with the $450 in general for this domain.

Here's what I would do:

If she contacted you with the offer, I'd come back with $550. The key here is that you need some good reason why you want the $550 -- why is the domain worth this? Information about other buyers, etc. She might counter with something in between or stick to her $450. Either way you could still probably get her on the $450 rather than accepting it outright.

If you sought her out, I might be a bit less aggressive.

Good Luck

garyted51

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If you need the $450, then take it. Forget the rich or poor thingy.
Otherwise, just keep it and in time in will sell.

Just remember: If you sell it, make her pay all the escrow fees and transfer fees.

Gary T

WildCard

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mind me asking what the name is? Let us appraise it for you and tell you to either hold on or run with the cash. :)

-WC-

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom