Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed Google PR Tool - Profitable Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mccollin

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
daniel said:
Thanks mk001, glad someone here has taken some time to readup before posting...

Unfortunately, it isn't YOU.... (by the way, I don't appreciate being insulted for asking you to clarify a complete inconsistency in your facts)

The home page of the site you are selling says...

"We have made the process much easier for you. Our application digs through the pages of Google at lightning speed and produces a list of sites that have a page ranking, based on the parameters you define. You can also upload your own list of domain names or URL's and search the PR for each domain. You may have seen other applications that crawl at snails pace through Google? Not PRdigger, our application uses advanced mutli thread technology to dig through Google like a team of construction workers! "

You stated in a post above that your software does not touch Google.

I don't see the big deal... either it does or it doesn't. By not answering a simple question, you've turned this into a huge unproductive debate over whether it's possible to do it without touching Google or not.

Since you won't answer the question publicly, I can only assume that there is something to hide.

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mccollin said:
Unfortunately, it isn't YOU.... (by the way, I don't appreciate being insulted for asking you to clarify a complete inconsistency in your facts)

The home page of the site you are selling says...

"We have made the process much easier for you. Our application digs through the pages of Google at lightning speed and produces a list of sites that have a page ranking, based on the parameters you define. You can also upload your own list of domain names or URL's and search the PR for each domain. You may have seen other applications that crawl at snails pace through Google? Not PRdigger, our application uses advanced mutli thread technology to dig through Google like a team of construction workers! "

I don't see the big deal... either it does or it doesn't. By not answering a simple question, you've turned this into a huge unproductive debate over whether it's possible to do it without touching Google or not.

Since you won't answer the question publicly, I can only assume that there is something to hide.

If you had a sincere interest in the program you would have downloaded the DEMO that is available and found the answer to your question spelled out to you. We have nothing to hide.. The program uses an alogrithm to determine the PR. The wording on the index page of the site compliments the domain name "prdigger". PRdigger implies to me "digging for page rank", so we played off of that domain name. We explain the process in our DEMO email that is mailed out, so any user who considers buying the program understands how the technology operates. Our main concern is for users to be able to operate the application worry free. Thanks for the debate it has been great for sales today :)

mccollin

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
daniel said:
Thanks for the debate it has been great for sales today :)

Well now I guess I understand why you didn't just answer the question...

I look at a lot of sites trying to find the best ones to buy. There are hundreds of "thorns" for every one "rose" out there, so I don't usually go deeper than the home page if things don't add up there. That was the case here. There is no logical reason for you not to answer the simple question that was asked, other than the one you just stated. If you were really wanted to sell the site, you would have probably expected people to wonder about what you said, and head it off at the pass with clear information.

I hope that this sales thread has been good for your business.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ok, as a SEO I can tell you this:

Googles PR algorith isn't publicly available, and that is a really dumb statement.
The algorithm HAS been cracked several times, however, everytime someone does this, Google just changes some variables, so the algorithm changes again.

You just need Google to change the algorithm once more and this software won't work any more. Google doesn't like people knowing how to calculate PR, and they WILL change the algo whenever they want to.

mk001

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mccollin said:

I don't see the big deal... either it does or it doesn't.

This is the issue.

We could argue about how Google ranks pages all day...

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BTW, what is your asking price ? And are you going to setup similar sites later on or you already have setup some ?

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi
Our asking price range is listed in the original post. We would also be willing to set up a non-compete as previously stated. We currently do not have any other sites offering this product, and we do not plan on creating more.

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mk001 said:
This is the issue.

We could argue about how Google ranks pages all day...

Agreed, mk001... Since there are websites devoted to this topic, it's probably best for the non-SEO minded invdividuals here to discuss these topics in those forums and leave this thread to the sale. ;)

Good luck with the sale, daniel

puravida

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a great deal, but is out of our reach at the moment --too many other ventures running at once for us! ;D

Best of luck with the sale!

-Wesley

bluesaga

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Could i have some sort of explanation before looking into this.....

Do you access googles server in anyway?

Because every single script i have seen around the internet have used http://www.google.com/search?client=navclient-auto&ch=6$ch&features=Rank&q=$url

where $url is the url of the page you want to find PR for.

They then run some algorithms on what google has reurned to find pagerank.

I do not see any problems with google blocking an IP address due to users of your tool running on there own ip on there system, so even if google bans your ip address your users ip address will not be banned.

daniel

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi bluesaga

Most questions are found within this thread, the software does not access Googles server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom