Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Goracy.info Narodzenie.info Zarty.org Super Names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As this is most of all a discussion subforum let me advice you sth. Polish is quite a complicated language (accidence, declensions, etc.) so if you register a name be careful using online translators, if you've got language speaking advisor - just fire him.

'info' in polish is rather neuter, 'goracy' is masculine adjective - they dont go together very smooth. gorace.info would be nice but it is regged! Or if you mean info as abbrev. of 'information', which is feminine in polish than go for goraca.info, which is still available but sounds not so nice anyway.

'narodzenie' means 'birth' (although you can better say: 'narodziny' as a 'birth') NOT Christmas. What you probably need is BozeNarodzenie.info (Christmas) but it is regged!

The third one is a good one (grammar) :) but please dont explain on the foreign language forum what sth means in this language if you're not totally sure!

Last edited:

nmrdeicas

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As this is most of all a discussion subforum let me advice you sth. Polish is quite a complicated language (accidence, declensions, etc.) so if you register a name be careful using online translators, if you've got language speaking advisor - just fire him.

'info' in polish is rather neuter, 'goracy' is masculine adjective - they dont go together very smooth. gorace.info would be nice but it is regged! Or if you mean info as abbrev. of 'information', which is feminine in polish than go for goraca.info, which is still available but sounds not so nice anyway.

'narodzenie' means 'birth' (although you can better say: 'narodziny' as a 'birth') NOT Christmas. What you probably need is BozeNarodzenie.info (Christmas) but it is regged!

The third one is a good one (grammar) :) but please dont explain on the foreign language forum what sth means in this language if you're not totally sure!

Hi,

Yes, i used a translation tool of google to get a few words in other languages.

I also check the data through the results of google and really have millions of results, but I gladly accept your advice, it's always good to learn about other languages.

A big welcome and thank you very much for your comment.

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome and if you need any advice in Polish language just let me know. In an absolute contrary to english, polish is based on word endings (i.e. neutrum or feminine or masculine gender for each object and corresponding adjective endings). Terrible and seems to be a quite difficult language for foreigners. Good luck.

nmrdeicas

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome and if you need any advice in Polish language just let me know. In an absolute contrary to english, polish is based on word endings (i.e. neutrum or feminine or masculine gender for each object and corresponding adjective endings). Terrible and seems to be a quite difficult language for foreigners. Good luck.

Thanks again, and i am available for you spanish domains questions and inquiries, a spanish language is very difficult also..
Thanks Hookah, best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators