• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed GoShopping.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

herzing66

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2006
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Please tell me about GoShopping.com and GoShopping.net and Stephane.com
 
I like it. Looks like a definate well into x,xxx to me!
 
I like it too buy i'm biased on the "shop" domains.. as you can see. I can't appraise this one.
 
GoShopping.com Low to Mid XX,XXX
 
Nice I'd say low xxxx for reseller

up to xx,xxx for the perfect enduser.
 
Low 1.xxx for reseller

High x.xxx to enduser, with the right customer perhaps low xx.xxx
 
Nice one....xxxx for a reseller and more for an end user
 
low $xx,xxx, very nice domain.
 
Very brandable mate! I'd expect at least low $xxxx to mid $xxxx Good luck with it!
 
GoShopping.com would sell for $30K at the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. auction.
Very strong name, could be worth even more
 
low $XX.XXX, very nice .com
 
very catchy and brandable! Makes Sense! I would have to agree with most appraisals here of x,xxx-low x,xxx. Stephane.com is not too shabby either. Girl names do well!


just my two cents.

Nate

:ok:
 
Had planned to appraise this one after my last thread. This is an excellent domain, one of the best I've seen in a while. There's only one shopping.com in the world, and only one shop.com; all things considered, goshopping.com is a top tier runner up and a top of mind term. As far as I'm concerned, $xx,xxx would be a minimum, and it's easily $xxx,xxx. In fact, shop and shopping are among the few that easily rate $xx,xxx,xxx, and this one wouldn't even surprise me if it could reach mid-$xxx,xxx to low $x,xxx,xxx+ in the not so distant future. This one's a winner.
 
Nice nice only enduser value here for development I don't see it get any traffic with out development.

I was say X,xxx to an end user or low XXX to reseller here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom