Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Great opportunity to get this rare .COM domain - freshly caught!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collector

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
80211b.com

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/11/

All major extensions taken! Even for 80211g.com etc. 80211b.com was previously registered since year 2000!

802.11b is now in the wireless networking mass market for most developed countries, and will be the next big thing for developing countries! It is a popular term and domain is likely to get traffic but no stats are available due to the fact that it is freshly caught.

Overture shows 2222 counts for "802.11b" not including the many searches for 802.11b related products. You can check it out by clicking http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/?mkt=us&lang=en_US&term=802.11b

Even sellers on ebay are selling 802.11b products like hotcakes! You can check it out by clicking http://search.ebay.com/802-11b_W0QQsojsZ1QQfromZR40QQsatitleZ802.11b

Doing a search on google will return you 6,870,000 results for the term "802.11b". You will realise that there are quite a number of guides on setting up 802.11b networking, managing security and operations, tips and tricks, and FAQs. It will be an excellent domain to develop into a fact/tutorial/guide/shopping site for 802.11b network and related products.

Asking? Seriously I don't know. But I'm taking offers (min. $1) via PM / Post. ;)

Name is at eNom for a free and easy push.

PayPal preferred.

multi-forum + other domain advertising venues

Domain summit 2024

SirSpider

Trying to Retire!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice catch, Collector. (I had looked at it earlier today, but took a "little" too long to decide...)

Very nicely promoted, because what you say is true. Absolutely great for development. Good luck with the sale.

Collector

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SirSpider said:
Nice catch, Collector. (I had looked at it earlier today, but took a "little" too long to decide...)

Very nicely promoted, because what you say is true. Absolutely great for development. Good luck with the sale.

Thank you, Bill.

I quoted partially from a recent speech delivered by a technology professor in one of the universities here. ;)

I am receiving a lot of offers and enquiries on this beauty. Thus, in order to minimize work on my part, I will set an asking price of $300 to take it away from me immediately. Current high offer stands at $150 and will probably sell with anything higher.

A worthy investment at a heavily discounted price.

Collector

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Previous deal fallen through as buyer failed to respond - name relisted and available for sale again!

Asking price dropped to $150 for a quick deal!

** PENDING ** to muzie...

** SOLD **

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators