Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Greetings from Brooklyn, New York

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivoy

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, as an active and experienced member of ... "the other" forum :smilewinkgrin: - it has taken me over a year to finally start posting at dnf and I can already see I am going to like it here!
I wish everyone all the best and hope to meet a lot of new domaining colleagues here!

Varchar

ArcadeScript.Com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
kekeke. I don't think you are quite new to domaining and shouldn't be consider a newbie. It doesn't make sense to 'welcome' you when you have already made sales in here more than many members. LOL.

Anyway, I like some of your domains (like DumboRealEstate.com) and I live in NY too.

ivoy

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well hello there :) Finally! Good point, although not entirely true, thus I feel the need to excuse myself :)
I did register over a year ago, but my first post dates 11/17/2007 :) All the trades I have received the ratings for happened AFTER I posted in this thread (which was my first post). But I see what you mean: the "join date" stigma :/
In any case - best regards to my neighbor!

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well welcome then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators