Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Greetings from Director of Domain Services at Above.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyVic

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Greetings DNFourm members. Over the years I have experimented with different methods of communicating with Domainers. I have tried Forums, User Groups on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and a variety of other social media type experiments. While I saw some value in each, I have concluded that nothing does the job of interacting with the domain investment community as well as a forum. So I am glad to be back and look forward to getting to know you better.

I am the Director of Domain Services for a wonderful company called Above.com. I ask that you contact me if you have any questions or suggestions regarding Above.com, or about the Internet and domaining in general. If you prefer to contact me privately - please do so on this forum, or by email or phone.

Best regards,

Victor Pitts
Director of Domain Services at Above.com
Host of Domain Masters radio podcast since 2007
Domain Investor since 1994 (I just did not know it back then)

Domain summit 2024

DSOTM

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Glad to have you here Victor...

HeyVic

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for the warm welcoming. I am here in two capacities. One is to represent Above.com, a brand and company I am proud to both lead and to be associated with. I hope that you will share your thoughts and opnions with me on what we do well and/or where we need to improve.

On a private basis, I value the collective experience of the founder, and the members of DNForum. I will both tune in to stay informed, as well as to contribute information from my experience if it is of benefit to members here.

As for the question of my personal sites. I have a small portfolio of domains, that are best suited for development. We know that development takes time though, and as mentioned I have a full-time commitment at Above.com, so finding the time... you know the story. I do not have any parking domains at the moment, but now with Above.com's Marketplace I can see domains for sale that have verified traffic and revenue stats. That gives me the warm and fuzzies needed to buy since I don't have the time to do testing of traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators