Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Guide to numeric domains (Part 1?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkbdomain

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I noticed that part I was published in '06...was there every a part II?? :?:

Very nice piece on Nnames! Should NNNNN.com be part of the Number Equation now, since the buy-out is complete or is this a trend where we will eventually see a lot of drops in a year. Thoughts?

Looking at recent prices I would say that 5N has a place in the market now...even random #s are selling well.

Yeah, even random numbers get traffic and have potential uses for foreign postal code sites, Chinese sites, part numbers, or other uses. About 50% of NNNNN.com's are already developed sites, and the Chinese market is booming and they use numerics more than letters. So I expect prices to rise over the next year or so as people realize the value in these domains, I was originally a skeptic about numerics and NNNNN.com's in general and now I have a nice portfolio of NNNNN.com's.

Domain summit 2024

sevent

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks all! Glad you liked part one. Must say I'm a little embarrassed there has been no part 2.... yet. BUT I am working on it and will publish soon, hopefully in the next couple weeks. However, I will probably publish the full part 2 at the location in my sig.

Cheers!

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
did u ever do a part 3 sevent?
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators