Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Half Million Dollar Mark Breached Again - Two-Letter .Com Does the Trick This Time

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new weekly domain sales Report is out at DNJournal.com.For the 3rd consecutive report our all extension top sales chart is headed by a sale that hit or exceeded a half million dollars. I was away last week covering the DomainX conference in Bangalore, India, so this week's report actually covers two weeks worth of data but that is still an impressive run of high end sales. The latest blockbuster is the 4th highest sale reported so far this year. That and another six-figure sale helped the .coms sweep 33 of the 40 chart entries (we doubled the size of our usual Top 20- Chart to make room for the double dose of data). The non .com gTLDs tookfour places and the ccTLDs three. You can get all of the details here: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/domainsales/2015/20150819.htm

Domain summit 2024

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Cool, I used to own DAR.com, sold it years ago for around $30k if I recall.
I also used to own QE.com and saw that sold a week ago for over $400k, sold that for XXX;)

I wish my mother raised a hoarder lol

domainoid

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol @ jp- hoarding can pay off sometimes i agree. but not in all types of domains or in all extensions.
at the time 30000 for dar.com must've been a very good price.
what range did you sell qe.com for? xxx as in xxx,xxx. closer to 100k or closer to 400k?

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
True...

dar was top reseller money, sold all my LLL at the last peak. Cannot say too much about qe ;)

I did however do 3 more LL at good XXX but lets just say they have certainly spiked the last year from that time. I am a camper but not entirely happy lol

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators