• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed HALF(.)mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MobileDesigner

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
1,161
Reaction score
46


HALF.mobi


Been thinking of either selling it or keeping it depending on the appraisals.
 
I wouldn't base keeping it or selling it on appraisals :)

The way the .mobi market is going I could see this going for high$x,xxx, although I don't think it's worth that much. I don't see people typing 'half.com' into their mobile phones anytime soon.
 
i think the .mobi market is cooling down further, rather sell sooner than later, or hope for another marketing/PR trick from mobi, I am sure they are going to be some great sales of semi-decent names right before they are selling some of their gems, that might be a good time to sell as well ..also I know you had trouble in the past with TMs, be careful what you do with this one and the Ebay TM...
 
If the .mobi market starts picking up (IF..), then this would sell for mid-high x,xxx IMO.

However until then, probably only mid-high xx.
 
i would say low $xxx to max mid $xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom