• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Handregged Domain of the Day

some drops just regged

WalkaboutAustralia.com
PhantomStranger.com
SanFranciscoChronicle.net
UKinfo.net
FaeryTales.net

Each is a good aged domain and some are former sites with current traffic.

A few more drops:

BASEBALL OUTSIDER.COM
HERBAL INFORMATION.NET
FAVERSHAM.NET

All have nice age, traffic, and are former websites.
 
regged Crocster in the dot com extension a few days ago...
 
CardVending.com
CardVendingMachine.com

ClassicMobilePhones.com
GratisAdultos.com
 
Amazed at some of the drops I am finding for RegFee.

Again, all of these have age, former sites, and traffic to go along with them:

pornogram.net
WirelessMarket.net
CountyDonegal.net
WiFiSD.COM
AFRIKANDER.COM (South African Cattle Breed and other very highly collectible products)
TRFFC.COM (Very common abbreviation for Traffic)
 
>>> Amazed at some of the drops I am finding for RegFee. <<<

I'm down to 24 domain names my self, the renewly fee ads up pretty fast. I move them all to godaddy and left many drop, domaining has changed a lot. And I'm sure many people see having a few good ones, to work with is better then letting tons of them sit doing nothing, but paying renewly fee's is not a good option.
 
I grabbed
CampingSites dot us
CampingStores dot us
 
Hmm...

One HUGE name in medical invasive procedures:

Fibroscopes.com

and one very nice cooking name/site:

KwikGourmet.com

These are freshly regged drops, both are very nicely aged and vintage sites with ample backlinks.

BooYah!
 
IndianHostingCompany.com
IndianDOmainCompany.com

Both had a history (Were deleted and available again), about 5 years!!!!

Good for my business :)
 
Can anyone here list the domains you sold that were "hand reg" from any of the domains listed perhaps? Seems like a lot are snatching domains but w/o developing how are you flipping them?
 
Looking for aged domains, with traffic, and former websites.

Those seem to get the offers for me. Offers either via Sedo or direct contact.

One recent hand reg, -------programs.net, was flipped within 6 days. I received an offer of $500 and accepted, all via Sedo. That one was a total fresh reg and not a dropped name.
 
BuildingInsurance.us

BuildingsInsurance.us

Got those 2 yesterday as soon as they dropped.
 
Back
Top Bottom