• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Hawaii.us - Please advice

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 4749
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4749

Guest
Hi.
I'm building a dozen of state websites Nevada.us Hawaii.us and others.
What's the best way in your opinion to formulate, build and mountain these sites?
I'm thinking of hiring an expert but don't know who.
What content management system to use?
Where can I get different useful services.
Share your thoughts and ideas.
 
I would have a directory installed on each state site offering paid inclusions.
 
Blink: How about a map related site with geocoding,etc?
 
Blink,

I just wanted to say... SWEET NAME!
 
You might also integrate Google Maps "mashups" into these.

For content management, check out mambo. It's free.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom