• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Hdtvs.org Generic Product Over 10k Searches and reg since 1998 $400

Status
Not open for further replies.

alanj878

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
1,016
Reaction score
0
I am selling Hdtvs.org a domain reg since 1998 On this domain I have to liquidate at this price I will break completely even Great domain and Aged. And Would Make A great Domain to Develop . Will be perfect to run an bans script or host an amazon store reducing ppc cost and gaining search to sale Looking to sale Quickly this Will sale will last 3days and I will go back to my orginial price
$400 bucks is a steal for this domain because it is a exact product
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom