Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

heeeeelp :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magicly I registered Tv.biz. Got my number and keyword and later got an email saying I actually not registered it or something like that. I can not see whois on .biz names. I am planning to sue Netsol for this. What is your opinion aboout what was the reason for that they first let me register it and then sent email that I actually did not

Domain summit 2024

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.biz and .info does not allow 2 character names.

Probably Netsol going the glitch again.

Before talk of suing a registrar, read the registration agreement and see what you agreed to at the point of registration.

Originally posted by serothehero
I am planning to sue Netsol for this. What is your opinion aboout what was the reason for that they first let me register it and then sent email that I actually did not

The same thing happened to me with some 2 digit .info names, and I think .biz is in the same situation where no 2 digit names are allowed, as mole has pointed out. I was even listed in on the whois for 24 hrs, quite a few others had the same thing happen, it was a mistake with the registration sytstem.

I wouldn't like your chances with legal action though, I'm pretty sure its a steadfast Icann rule that they cannot be registered.

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Besides no 2 letter reg's not all .biz are released and still under dispute.

If TV.BIZ was per chance an available name, they wouldn't let it go anyway i dont think.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well at least you got to enjoy the fantasy of owning a two letter domain name for 24hrs! Excuse me while I try and dream zzzzz

M

mike

Sero, It was probably a glitch in the system that allowed you to think you regged tv.biz. That sort of thing has happened before. Back in 1999, I think I remember that the system seemed to allow one character url's to be registered, like e.com. Of course, all those regs. were quickly revoked.

GoDaddy screwed up also when the .US live registrations started; they tried - and failed - to register the domain for 1 year. I gave up and used Registerfly.

Nic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
heeeeelp :confused:

Not as confused as Afilias and Neulevel are. :)

What about i.net which is auctioned on aftersuck. I also checked cd.biz. It is also registered.

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Check the whois, and read it, on the .biz

:)

What about i.net which is auctioned on aftersuck. I also checked cd.biz. It is also registered.

Some 1 digits domains were registered early off, eg paypal's x.com, and z.com which now seems to be owned by nissan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators