• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Hello from Jeremy Padawer - New Member Introduction / Old Skool Domainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Jeremy,

that's quite an introduction.. little different from the average "hello, I'm a newbie :D "

Nice to see you here, looking forward to reading your insightful posts in the forum :)

~MG
 
santa monica got it going on .....i was in venice beach couple of weeks ago ..

welcome ....i am 6 hours away from you.
 
Welcome Jeremy.

Thankfully, this is a "Staff Eme-rightous free zone" and "the wait staff" is not chatty.

C'ya around!

Michael
 
It's an L.A. thing.
He is a little rusty on the the Tenn. humility part.

I will tell you, he is sharp guy.

Thank you.

I'm working on it.

I've never had a knack for Tenn humility. Sincerity, yes... Empathy, yes... Humility, eh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom