Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Hello - I run a big hip hop network, I returned to this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibuddy

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I registered on this site a while back and kinda just forgot about it. I was searching for some stuff on google and ended up back here. After searching through the forum, I think I am going to turn into a junky here because I really like the community here.

Background of myself:

I run http://www.HH411.com which is a big network of hip hop sites. One of my sites is http://www.hhboard.com which just went under 20,000 alexa rating, it's now around 18,000 so I was excited about the progress of that. I have custom built my network of sites and keep on expanding and always looking to make cool new things. I am always up to learning. Back about a year ago I was thinking about selling my network but decided against it because I think it has so much potential to build with the music business. I ended up working really close with G-Unit and started doing a lot of joint projects with a partner of mine. We recently just did a site for Sha Money XL and Chamillionaire:

http://www.moneymanagementxl.com
http://www.chamillionaire.com

Anyways, I wanted to just give a intro post and look to familiarize myself around the forum more and meet some more people. Look forward talking with more web designers.

Oh ya, I mainly code in PHP and MYSQL so you will probably see me posting a bunch of topics about that.

leo

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Impressive ;) welcome dude :D

DNA

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
welcome dude!
u will definitely be a junkie.

d_n

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Quite impressive site (chamil'...)! :welcome: here anyway!

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome abroad.. But you didn't tell your Good name yet.. or where you from ?

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

DomainCEO

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Congrats on music sites network! I worked in the music business for 10 years as the head of Marketing at a few labels... I got out in 2000 and that was at the point where the music biz was almost completely wiped out... they never really planned or prepared for the internet.

Music downloading his practically eliminated the entire record distribution system (record stores, etc.) Now you have to go online... and the labels still haven't recovered from that. The key to success and survival for the modern day music business... is to understand and leverage the true power of the internet, search marketing and social networking sites to promote artists and sell records.

I've got a lot of music projects going on now too... maybe we should talk!

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Junkie? You havent been back since March.

ibuddy

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! Congrats on music sites network! I worked in the music business for 10 years as the head of Marketing at a few labels... I got out in 2000 and that was at the point where the music biz was almost completely wiped out... they never really planned or prepared for the internet.

Music downloading his practically eliminated the entire record distribution system (record stores, etc.) Now you have to go online... and the labels still haven't recovered from that. The key to success and survival for the modern day music business... is to understand and leverage the true power of the internet, search marketing and social networking sites to promote artists and sell records.

I've got a lot of music projects going on now too... maybe we should talk!
had a bunch of stuff come up lately sorry I didnt get back sooner. Yeah sounds good, shoot me a pm lets talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom