Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

intro Hello I'm Russell working on a new domainer platform stud.com

This thread is a member's introductory post on DNForum.com.

jonesrussell42

Level 1
Reaction score
Nice to meet everyone (I hope). I am involved with stud.com and Rick and nearing an MVP. I have my first landing page at domainstuds.com.

It's simple, rough around the edges, but getting better day by day. I'd appreciate any testers who care to register an account.

Please be gentle it's all me and a LOT of work!

1675626336283.png

Regards

Domain summit 2024

Leo2k

Level 4
Reaction score
Nice to meet everyone (I hope). I am involved with stud.com and Rick and nearing an MVP. I have my first landing page at domainstuds.com.

It's simple, rough around the edges, but getting better day by day. I'd appreciate any testers who care to register an account.

Please be gentle it's all me and a LOT of work!

View attachment 7400

Regards
Register page is not loading. May be its being blocked by adblockers for some reason?

jonesrussell42

Level 1
Reaction score
It's middle of the night here but that's startup life. I'm switching gears onto STUD so this simple update took me too long if anyone cares to watch.

Why did I record? I do video tutorials at my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@fullstackdev42

Why is it so long? I don't think people should pretend it's easy work so I decided to try record & release which allows me to focus on STUD when not in my day job.

moale

Level 1
Reaction score
Congrats on your project, nice domain you have there, and welcome to dnf.

jonesrussell42

Level 1
Reaction score
To anyone who ever wondered what happens when you click Submit on internet forms here's a look under the dress.

I recorded a demonstration of successfully adding a .com to a stud.com portfolio. I have a debugging window open to confirm the processing job (TXT lookup) was completed successfully.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom