• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed help determining sales price

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IDEAS4

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
227
Reaction score
0
I have a domain that generates great revenue every month and I'd like to know what statistics are required and how to price the multiples.

here is one - last 32 days stats (parked at sedo):

Domain: pagaz69.net
Keyword: Women sex
Uniques: 4,575
Clicks:1,553
CTR: 33.95%
EPC:$0.11
RPM: $38.57
Earnings: $176.44

What's it worth to someone? What's a reasonable price to sell it for?

Art
 
was that a established site? with pr ranking before you parked it...that is good earnings right there for a dot net with a ok name
 
It was an established site - but I haven't done anything but watch the revenue come in - How do I calculate a multiple?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom